Here is an index of the articles that have appeared in our old "What's New?" feature, in case you might have missed one!
1) Where Have All The Good Deals Gone? ...asks the question: "where did all the vintage stuff go?"
2) Can A New Guitar Really Be Considered A Vintage Collectible? ...it's about all we got left to collect!
3) How the Internet has Changed the Way the Guitar Business is Done ...so you want to be a guitar dealer?
4) Taylor Guitars Clinic with Beppe Gambetta/Dan Crary ....a memorable night of music. Dated 10/28/02
5) Ukulele and Acoustic Steel Guitar Exhibit ....Island Guitars hosts a collection of...Dated 2/27/02
6) The Word For Today is....Value! ....overview of market, why you really bought that guitar! Dated 3/31/02
7) What Were You Thinking!!! ....the practical way to buy a guitar! Dated 12/18/02
8) What Were You Thinking!!! Part 2 ....customer walks into the store wanting to buy a guitar...Dated 4/30/03
ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF FASHION...
You've probably seen them in your town. They've extended their reach beyond the Hawaiian Islands, across the United States, Canada, Japan, and the world! People have traveled great distances to acquire them. Tourists buy them by the dozen to take home a little Hawaii with them.
Get your hands on a genuine ISLAND GUITARS T-SHIRT!!! Choose from two original designs. Available in many colors and sizes. $20 USD for medium to double extra large sizes. Call us or email us for more information.
Send questions, comments,
etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org